Saturday 16 November 2013

2 weeks to go





Sorry I haven't posted much of late. I've been stitching away making work for the Selvedge Winter Fair, now only two weeks away! I am nervous and excited! Here are some of the things I have been making. There are more dolls to show you and I've been working on a special piece that isn't quite finished yet - hope to show it to you soon. Thanks to everyone who stops by here and leaves me lovely comments - I read them and appreciate them all. Christine x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best to you with this upcoming show. I remember them as being lots of work, but fun. Your work is so very beautiful....love the doll....and the needle books, oh gosh so adorable.
blessings, jill

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Your work has such heart...you're sure to sell out at the show! Enjoy the process of preparation! I always look forward to see what beauty you've created!

KC'sCourt! said...

Your work is so pretty.
Julie xxxxxx

Jayne said...

I am sure your work will fly off the shelves Christine. I am sure you will enjoy every minute even though the preparation can be a lot of stress. Your work is so beautiful.....